Maria Sharapova Vs Petra Kvitova: Wimbledon Ladies Final Betting Odds 2011
This event has ended.
#1 ranked player Caroline Wozniacki is out. The Williams sisters are out. Now it’s head to head for Maria Sharapova (back in a Grand Slam final for the first time since 2008) and Petra Kvitova (CZ) who secured her place in the final by defeating Victoria Azarenka of Belarus, 6-1, 3-6, 6-2.
If you want to bet on the Wimbledon Ladies final, simply consult our odds table for the best odds on each player and click on the appropriate bookmaker to place your bet (and where applicable any sign-up bonus or free bet promotion which is running). If you’re not sure what the numbers mean, please consult our odds guide.
- Wimbledon Women’s Final Outright Betting Odds
- Rafael Nadal Vs A Murray Wimbledon Betting Odds 01 07 2011
- Maria Sharapova Vs S Lisicki Wimbledon Betting Odds 30 06 2011
- D Cibulkova Vs Maria Sharapova Wimbledon Betting Odds 28 06 2011
- L Robson Vs Maria Sharapova Wimbledon Betting Odds 23 06 2011